Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What I should do?

I have to pick up my dad from an airport in one hour. Suddenly my sister gave me a call and told me that the flight from Washington to Dallas was not on time and he missed the connection from Dallas to Springfield. He will spent the night in a hotel for the airlines’ expenses and tomorrow morning he is going to fly (hopefully successfully) from Dallas to Springfield at 8:45 AM and arrives at 9: 49 AM in Springfield, MO. My problem is that I am working tomorrow morning and I have to figure it out who is going to pick him up from the airport. I guess I can talk to my supervisor to let me leave my work place for approximately two hours. I hope my supervisor is in the good mood tomorrow morning when I deliver the news. Why this is happening to me? What I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment