Thursday, April 16, 2009

Today

Today is a sad day for me personal. My dad is going back to Bulgaria. He left already and I felt really sad and depressed about it. I feel empty inside and I missed him already. Over the years, I have not noticed how much I missed him, since these days. Even though I am embarrassed because I cry, a little bit, without anybody noticed, my positive thoughts are with him. I hope he will have good and pleasant flight. I am sure he had great time as a tourist here in USA. He saw some things that he has never seen all his life. However, these days had passed fast and he went back home to his wife and continues his life. Life goes on, but sometimes is hard when you do not have closed relatives and friends here. Anyway, I am going to celebrate tonight because few reasons: I am healthy, happy, positive person. Life is beautiful. No one will stop me to get out the best of the day than myself. Who knows what would happen tomorrow? I make some plans, but nobody really know what could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment