Friday, February 13, 2009

My test

Yesterday I had a math test. Although always studying hard for any test I am feeling nervous, and worry about it. I am telling myself to relax and stay calm in order to make fewer mistakes on the test, but I cannot stay still. Two an hours before the test, my hands were cold and sweating the same time. I had a feeling that my brain was frozen and my body was shaking. Usually, I am very nervous about the test because I have been studying very hard and I do not want to make mistakes because of my nerviness. I hope to get a good grade. My teacher told me once that her definition for a good student is the person who does the best what he or she can do. I will be satisfied with the results because I know that I am doing my best. The results of the test will be reviled next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment