Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My supervisor’s promise

Today was a really good and successful day for me. Today my supervisor gives me a performance review. I do not expect it at all. I fill it out the paper and give it to her back. She says that I am on top of my pay requiring by the position I am taking right now. The supervisor asks how long I have been working in the company and what are my plants for the next three years. If I continue to work for the company, I will be eligible to get a high raise at the end of three years length of time. She thinks that I am one of the best workers she has ever had. I get along with people easy and try to make fewer mistakes. I have great respect for everybody and try to make my colleagues feel comfortable around myself. In a short time, about nine months I will be eligible to get a raise, which she promises me.

No comments:

Post a Comment